Cheltenham Festival Day Three

Couple of short priced favourites today, both with good reason.

In the opener, I do like the look of Northern Alliance. The booking of Ruby is significant, apparently, he's been booked for a while. It's third lto is good form (Made in Taipan fourth in the Arkle), especially considering it was in need of the run. Clearly, Chapoturgen is a danger.

I think the Pertemps is pretty difficult to call, but there are positive vibes for Synchronised.

To the Ryanair and Voy Per Ustedes has to be the bet. It's hovering around the even money mark, which I think is about right given its performances over this trip at Aintree last year and Ascot lto. I think it'd have given Master Minded a good race yesterday had connections not been scared off.

The World Hurdle should go to Kasbah Bliss. It's run last year found only legend Inglis Drever too good and it was very impressive at Haydock. I'm tempted by the forecast with Big Bucks.

I'm avoiding the 4.00 and following the gamble in the 4.40 with Nina on board Poker De Sivola.

Best of luck today.

I like the look of Kayf Aramis Each Way at 2-05 he has finally got the hang of hurdling, he stays really well and arrives here in top form.

A double on Voy Por Ustedes and Kashbah Bliss may be the best option as they are both short prices and I would not care to get heavily involved with a big single on either.

Good luck to anyone having a bet.

Superb call with Kayf Aramis, Htc. Great stuff.

Voy Por was let down by some unusually poor jumping and there's no excuse for Kasbah Bliss' performance. I had both Big Bucks and Chapoturgen on my shortlists, but as usual didn't back either, ho hum.

Just hope the delightful Nina can rescue my day, but I'll be back tomorrow undaunted.