as it stands in the league

Still 1 point off the play-offs, with a chance to overhaul Tranmere on Saturday.

Poor last 2 results, but as we are still very close to the play-offs. If we keep theis current run going then I'll 'give up' this season, but whilst 2 wins from the next 2 results would likely see us back in the play-offs I still believe.

Still 1 point off the play-offs, with a chance to overhaul Tranmere on Saturday.

Poor last 2 results, but as we are still very close to the play-offs. If we keep theis current run going then I'll 'give up' this season, but whilst 2 wins from the next 2 results would likely see us back in the play-offs I still believe.

WE NEED IVAN DRAGO TO KNOCK OUT SHEZ

The only problem is, Latics are in poor form, Tranmere are in good form.

The only problem is, Latics are in poor form, Tranmere are in good form.

There's always one team that drops out after being there all season, on present form it looks like we fit the bill this year, not content with dirty leeds moving in, we have tranmere!! talk about kicking us when we're down

We are now approaching our correct league position.

Of the 20 odd games i've seen this season we've looked a top 6 team in about 5 of them.

Stockport - home

Scunthorpe - home

Leicester - home

Hereford - home (does that count?)

Cheltenham - home (does that count?)

Millwall for 20 mins at home and MK Dons at home in patches.

Didn't go to Leeds or Millwall so can't include those.