Just back from the Dons

Just back too. That was f*****g disgusting.

No effort. Nothing. And we're two down with half an hour to go...and he takes off STEVEN F*****G KABBA? Are you joking me? I'm still not Shez Out, but he pushed me to the limit today, and I'm one of his biggest supporters.

What hurt most was the last ten minutes or so. Bar Hughes and Whitaker, noone could be arsed. Noone chased anything. Passes were loose, heads had dropped. At least f*****g try.

Very, very, angry.

JS. now you know how the rest of us feel, i.e. those of us who keep the club afloat by going to the home games. I've told you many times how poor we are, but you belittled us by stating how we should be positive with your happy clapper nonsense. I think an apology is in order, or at least admitting that you were wrong.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

I didn't think you were that bad, it looked like tactically their were problems rather than with your players. Looked like you had some good players capable of playing some good football, as the second goal showed. Just seemed to lack direction or purpose a lot of the time, which, for once in a home game, we had.

Telling to hear this from a fan of another team, contradicting the usual knee-jerk stuff from our own supporters who simply slag off the players and think that is it. Many of us have been saying this for months - we have a core squad of players here who could have had us in the top 3 all season. But there is no one in charge of them with the tactical nous to turn them into a coherent team.

I'm a Dons fans - don't be too hard on yourselves. I was convinced we were going to lose today - I didn't think you played too badly, we were pretty poor at times. Think a bit of luck was on our side and your goalies confidence shattered after we went ahead.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

I'm a Dons fans - don't be too hard on yourselves. I was convinced we were going to lose today - I didn't think you played too badly, we were pretty poor at times. Think a bit of luck was on our side and your goalies confidence shattered after we went ahead.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

thanks for that, we may still see you in the play-offs if we get a new manager in the next few days. :grin: