Just back from the Dons

How I am feeling, think it may be the last game I go to this season - wait for Shezza's interview - "not at the races" "apologise to the fans" "won't stand for it" "won't happen again". I love Shezza but he has to go. There was no passion, no drive, no shape - why should we bother turning up when the players can't be bothered and the manager cannot motivate them? Standing there with his arms crossed - I would have been jumping up and down on the touchline if I was the manager? Why can't they be bothered - its beyond me. Came out at 4.45 and thankfully missed the 6th goal. If we are not careful TTA will be upping sticks - give Shezza his P45 and give Andy Ritchie till the end of the season - how much worse can we do? I am gutted big time.

There were even Oldham fans slating each other with a group shouting for Shezza's head, get Ritchie in, and some deluded ones still praising him. It beggared belief.

Slate me if you like, I am past caring. I love this club to bits and am gutted tonight beyond belief.

How I am feeling, think it may be the last game I go to this season - wait for Shezza's interview - "not at the races" "apologise to the fans" "won't stand for it" "won't happen again". I love Shezza but he has to go. There was no passion, no drive, no shape - why should we bother turning up when the players can't be bothered and the manager cannot motivate them? Standing there with his arms crossed - I would have been jumping up and down on the touchline if I was the manager? Why can't they be bothered - its beyond me. Came out at 4.45 and thankfully missed the 6th goal. If we are not careful TTA will be upping sticks - give Shezza his P45 and give Andy Ritchie till the end of the season - how much worse can we do? I am gutted big time.

There were even Oldham fans slating each other with a group shouting for Shezza's head, get Ritchie in, and some deluded ones still praising him. It beggared belief.

Slate me if you like, I am past caring. I love this club to bits and am gutted tonight beyond belief.

I agree with 99% of what you say, apart from Ritchie.

Big fat Joe for me.

Just back too. That was f*****g disgusting.

No effort. Nothing. And we're two down with half an hour to go...and he takes off STEVEN F*****G KABBA? Are you joking me? I'm still not Shez Out, but he pushed me to the limit today, and I'm one of his biggest supporters.

What hurt most was the last ten minutes or so. Bar Hughes and Whitaker, noone could be arsed. Noone chased anything. Passes were loose, heads had dropped. At least f*****g try.

Very, very, angry.

youve got to take the rough with the smooth im affraid mrs,we might put 5 past a load of trannies next week lol.

... the manager cannot motivate them? Standing there with his arms crossed - I would have been jumping up and down on the touchline if I was the manager?

The problem with a great deal of the shez inners is that they don't sit close enough to see or hear his handling of a situation.

Arms folded, mouth shut is his favoured reaction to us conceding a goal, and his long look at the sub bench before making his usual like - for - like suggests there is a verse of "Dip, Dip, Dip" being sung under his breath.

Same mistakes from the team bring same responses from Sheridan every week - nothing ever changes.

I admire the loyalty of shez inners, but so many are finally seeing the light and jumping ship. The rest unfortunately still cannot see what is right in front of them, and persist in vociferously defending their hero whilst suggesting everyone else knows nothing about football.

There is no hope for those who don't want to be wrong.

We have got to act this week or kiss our faint playoff hopes goodbye.

If a new manager was brought in then he really does have a chance because lets face it, they arn't bad players far from it but there is clearly something lacking and it has to be coming from the management.

4 of the last 6 performances have been woeful (Yeovil, Bristol, Colchester) and today just compounded it for me. I missed the 1st ten mins so i didn't see Mahers goal but we looked ok for the majority of the half if only we had Flemming in net and not budtz we could quite easily of gone in 2-0 at half time. But something happened over half-time whether it was that the players were told to sit back, Liddell coming on and having to change the gameplan because of his lack of pace i dont know but as soon as they went ahead i started to worry.

the use of the substitutes left much to be desired yet again especially a forward for a forward at 4-2 down? If we had lost 6-2 having took a defender of for Lewis Whilst i still would of been gutted at least we would have been going for it.

Not felt this down hearted about latics for a long time and firmly beleive we have f***ed up big time in the last couple of months.

Went today and we were pretty poor to say the least, first time i've heard shez out actually sung by a fair few, his time is up for me in fact it was a few weeks ago and for all you that don't want him out here's a picture for you that i took just before i left

P1000506.jpg

I didn't think you were that bad, it looked like tactically their were problems rather than with your players. Looked like you had some good players capable of playing some good football, as the second goal showed. Just seemed to lack direction or purpose a lot of the time, which, for once in a home game, we had.

Your defensive line was also criminal given that it was Baldock against Gregan. To be honest he ran riot all afternoon.

Still, my thoughts were that we were very good, rather than you very bad. Good luck for the rest of the season.

I didn't think you were that bad, it looked like tactically their were problems rather than with your players. Looked like you had some good players capable of playing some good football, as the second goal showed. Just seemed to lack direction or purpose a lot of the time, which, for once in a home game, we had.

Your defensive line was also criminal given that it was Baldock against Gregan. To be honest he ran riot all afternoon.

Still, my thoughts were that we were very good, rather than you very bad. Good luck for the rest of the season.

the expectation was at the very least to give you a game

Shez has to go, he hasnt got a clue anymore.

if your 4 - 2 down with a striker on the bench, youve got to gamble,

not replace a striker with another striker??

you shud play 3 upfront to try and get two goals back and if we did, hughes could sit in midfield and help defend.

im sorry but shez has to go.

Its the same EVERY season, around this time,

march - april time, we alwayz cock up

Maybe Niel Warnock into Replace him, Jus Saying Maybe Not?

Wat Dya Think?

Was Appalling today

3hour Drive for Absolutely Nothing

Theres No Urgencey. No Pride, No Nothing.

There Doing what Chelsea Did To Scholari I Think!

Sooner Shez's out The Better

ASAPP

Edited by Azza27

you shud play 3 upfront to try and get two goals back and if we did, hughes could sit in midfield and help defend.

Wat Dya Think?

Was Appalling today

ASAPP

1) Why would warnock leave palace to come here

2) Highly doubt we could afford his wages or any compensation to palace

Wat Dya Think?

Was Appalling today

ASAPP

:lol::lol::lol: That one had me laughing anyways! :wink:

Edited by ste1987

I Missed the game today, i had work and then came home ill. Was getting updates from someone i know who is a supporter of you and was in your end.

Why is it always games like this i miss. (i'm a Dons fan, i don't like making an account and not contributing, waste of bandwidth)

To be fair to you some of the performances we've been having have been building up to a result like this and from what i've heard it is one of the games that everything went right for us.

Best wishes for the season, hope you get into the play offs (hopefully at the expense of Leeds)

I Missed the game today, i had work and then came home ill. Was getting updates from someone i know who is a supporter of you and was in your end.

Why is it always games like this i miss. (i'm a Dons fan, i don't like making an account and not contributing, waste of bandwidth)

To be fair to you some of the performances we've been having have been building up to a result like this and from what i've heard it is one of the games that everything went right for us.

Best wishes for the season, hope you get into the play offs (hopefully at the expense of Leeds)

Play like that for the rest of the season, and you'll get second without a problem.

It appears that the dressing room is in turmoil; something has been wrong all season. It started with the Davies saga and from then on I always had a feeling that BP was not a happy place. Changes are needed and that has to start with a change of manager and the sooner the better. We will not make the play-offs and the new person should be in before the start of the season in order to have time to sort out the coming close season chaos.