new song for next home game

why would fans kick off for singing andy ritchie songs....or am i missing something????

Not go today?

After the 5th, a section were singing for Andy Ritchie (got no hair etc). A few Shez-in-ers took offence and there were quite a few stand up rows, with Taylor's dad heavily involved.

Not go today?

After the 5th, a section were singing for Andy Ritchie (got no hair etc). A few Shez-in-ers took offence and there were quite a few stand up rows, with Taylor's dad heavily involved.

no didnt go,started a new job thursday night my shift is 5pm to 2am,so knackered otherwise i may have been tempted for the day out,been to milton keynes before for concerts...

they should sing all the old songs for all the clubs old players....make a change from being no new songs for new players and an incessant banging of the drum.

they should sing all the old songs for all the clubs old players....make a change from being no new songs for new players and an incessant banging of the drum.

Agreed. This was much more a 'Ritchie for manager' rendition though.

dont think he is what we need right now in terms of a manager..

it would be pretty much the same appointment as sheridan was....cheap and sentimental and another old boy

But not an old boy in terms of having links with the current squad. Plus he has experience of the playoffs and promotion,