ITV championship

warne in goal for yeovil , let in the last goal of the 5 . after the goalie was sent off for dropping a player outside the box.

if you thought our defending woefull, you should have seen walsall. terrible especially the first 2 goals for bristol rovers of the 5. no one marking easy tap ins.

nottm forest. manager apologised to fans for their 5-=0 defeat at burnley, said players need to look at themselves and produce more effort. sounded like shez.

our game. 2 good goals from us. budtz was well outside 18yds box when he headed the ball out

warne in goal for yeovil , let in the last goal of the 5 . after the goalie was sent off for dropping a player outside the box.

if you thought our defending woefull, you should have seen walsall. terrible especially the first 2 goals for bristol rovers of the 5. no one marking easy tap ins.

nottm forest. manager apologised to fans for their 5-=0 defeat at burnley, said players need to look at themselves and produce more effort. sounded like shez.

our game. 2 good goals from us. budtz was well outside 18yds box when he headed the ball out

I admire you for even wanting to watch it. I saw it was on but just couldnt bring myself to ruin my Sunday like my Saturday afternoon

I admire you for even wanting to watch it. I saw it was on but just couldnt bring myself to ruin my Sunday like my Saturday afternoon

doesnt bother me too much nowadays, wasnt too bad. the last goal was very lucky for them. it hit the post then budtz and just trickled over the line. tighter marking reqd. for all the goals really. :disappointed:

Jan effin Budtz!

However every single goal you could lay the blame on more than one player. Mark Allott dipping his toe in for the 3rd...or was it the 4th? Or 5th? Lost count.

E4e

JSOUT poor marking for the 3rd. he raced away from 3 or 4 of our guys all in a line. your right allott made a poor affort to clear, think it was the 4th .

Crikey I watched and played it back 6 or seven times. Unbelievable........... made em look like Brazil... HOW can a huge goalkeeper do a hedgehog impression every time a shot comes in as he rolls into a tiny ball and allows the shot past. WAS HE BRIBED? Defending, tackling non existent.

Organisation....phew. Sorry Shez go now utter disgrace. Hughes described it as a cup final on official site perhaps he should have mentioned it to the others.

Only the goal Walsalls keeper fluffed made me feel slightly better.

To be fair to Jan Budtz he made a couple of saves. With the amount of defensive blunders he cant really be blamed. He was right to come for the 1st 2 goals after Seb Hines was dicked for pace on both, their lads finish was spot on for the 2nd. Cant remember any of the others, to busy focusing on how best to forget another piss poor performance.

Give over hes clueless all you are saying is it could have been 8. Watch it back his positioning is crap, diving worse. Exposed certainly but too slow on reactions. If he saved it it was luck.

Hines reminds me of Moore from Burnley we had on loan garbage.

I saw your goals on the Championship, and if I were RM, I'd be ensuring your GK was tested at every possible opportunity by getting in lots of shots and crosses. He looked very weak. Clayton Ince wasn't much better to be fair though!