Sheridans last Latics World interview...

Just signed up for latics world so I can watch various interviews with Big Joe etc and watched Sheridans last interview after the 6-2 defeat. Very humble and watching it now it seems to me that he kind of knew what was coming...

Kind of said, clearly hurt and upset....

Just signed up for latics world so I can watch various interviews with Big Joe etc and watched Sheridans last interview after the 6-2 defeat. Very humble and watching it now it seems to me that he kind of knew what was coming...

Kind of said, clearly hurt and upset....

Heard it on GMR and just had a hollow feeling then that he wouldn't see the week out. Lost for words, and simply reguritated what he's said previously, adding to the cluelessness (try saying that, Eubank) he had been emitting for a while.

Funnily enough, while we're on about GMR; Wagg and Gowling were quite incredulous when a caller was suggesting Shez had to go, coming back with "You can't sack a manager when you're towards the top" rhetoric. Hammerings at BFS and Hereford were quite unsurprising given the way we had been playing. In fact, you could have added Colchester to the list if they'd have brought their shooting boots last week. They're clearly out of the loop when you're not talking about either Citeh or Noblot.