tommy wright

Maybe, shouldn't really matter too much, we all know who our best eleven is. Joe's main concern will be tactics and motivation, that's where I hope the big difference is. We have the players, he needs to get them to work. And if our team was mis-managed under Shez and he guided us to 8th which is our lowest position then under Joe we should storm the playoffs!

will the team that plays saturday be based on advice from tommy, after all joe hasnt seen us play recently has he??? :unsure:

Said in his interviews, that after speaking to the whole coaching team, he already has an outline of his side for saturday. Said he has seen up play on regular occasions - and as has been said, he was at the Brizzle rovers match recently... he also said he knows most of the players...

I doubt any decision made at this club will not be Joe's from now on. No more rumours of others making signing, or falling out over who will be picked. Big Joe is experienced enough to see in 4 days training what he needs to pick a team for saturday.

... and also to change it very quickly if he needs to during the game....

Said in his interviews, that after speaking to the whole coaching team, he already has an outline of his side for saturday. Said he has seen up play on regular occasions - and as has been said, he was at the Brizzle rovers match recently... he also said he knows most of the players...

I doubt any decision made at this club will not be Joe's from now on. No more rumours of others making signing, or falling out over who will be picked. Big Joe is experienced enough to see in 4 days training what he needs to pick a team for saturday.

... and also to change it very quickly if he needs to during the game....

Oh, I hadn't thought of that.

I'm not sure many of our lot have an experience of this, can they cope with any change, let alone any actually DURING a game?....!