Worth seeing Sky Sports 1 now!

West Indies come off for bad light, believing they've won on the D/L method.

Done the sums wrong though and it looks like England have won because the West Indies didn't play on!!

EDIT: I am so happy the side choosing to take use a negative tactic instead of playing on have made this mistake and lost the game because of it!!

The sport needs to address it's purpose. Is it there to entertain the paying crowds and TV audiences, or not?

Edited by opinions4u

Cricket is becoming less a sport and more a comedy. Wouldn't surprise me if the BBC bidded for the rights when they're up and replace Gavin and Stacey with the cricket.

I dread to think what is going to happen in the Ashes (probably an Aussie victory) I just hope it doesn't turn into a farce like the rest of cricket has recently.

I'm sure that if the roles were reversed and England were batting, I can't believe that the England players would have wanted to go off at that stage. It serves the Windies right for completely going against the spirit of the game. Made great viewing for its comedy value though, seeing the faces on the Windies players when they found out that they had lost, and their manager with his clipboard haha.