brought back down to earth

Id be laughing if I was a Tranmoore fan too to be fair, apart from Stockport every single result is going going against us (and I suppose Tranmere)

Still imagine waking up a scouser?! Id rather lose this game than even think about it.

4-0 ???? :grin::grin:

Love it :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Id be laughing if I was a Tranmoore fan too to be fair, apart from Stockport every single result is going going against us (and I suppose Tranmere)

Still imagine waking up a scouser?! Id rather lose this game than even think about it.

Ahhh, but we have to imagine being scousers as well my little, uneducated irk.

easy, easy, easy.........

After me guys............

easy, easy, easy........

Big fat 'ed ain't the answer.

Ahhh, but we have to imagine being scousers as well my little, uneducated irk.

easy, easy, easy.........

After me guys............

easy, easy, easy........

Big fat 'ed ain't the answer.

For your information I have Ronnie Moore letters after my name than you could put together to form a coherent word however in reference to the scouser comment I put you all of your "kind" in the same disgusting bracket (bin).

Anyway good result or you well done :)

Edited by monkeykieran

Waking up a Manc must be no fun either :disappointed:

Whoosh.......................and neither are we :D

Yeah i say this every time we play tranmere, please don't call them scousers, it's a real insult to those of us on the civilised side of the water

Whoosh.......................and neither are we :D
Phew, then we're both blessed, it would be horrible wouldn't it to have that funny accent like Cilla and Steven Gerrard that everyone laughs at because it makes people seem less intelligent/human than an average citizen?!

Phew, then we're both blessed, it would be horrible wouldn't it to have that funny accent like Cilla and Steven Gerrard that everyone laughs at because it makes people seem less intelligent/human than an average citizen?!

....or sounded like Oasis :shock: