Tranmere Trash Can - From Tranmere? Find it in here

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Fellow Football Fans,

Good turnout from both sides today, Very good game which could of gone either way in my opinion. I think if Lee Hughes would of scored when he rounded Danny Coyne it would have been a totally diffrent game.

Unfortunately for you lot we scored and it was like your whole team dropped there heads and from then on in you looked nervous on the ball, the back four didnt seem composed at all.

The pies were excellent (Steak and Pepper) spot on!

Only complaint from me is the fact that we were getting pelted with coins for 90 minutes which Is kind of moronic :ranting:

Anyway no stupid replise and aplogies for our moronic fans.

Good turnout from both sides today, Very good game which could of gone either way in my opinion. I think if Lee Hughes would of scored when he rounded Danny Coyne it would have been a totally diffrent game.

Unfortunately for you lot we scored and it was like your whole team dropped there heads and from then on in you looked nervous on the ball, the back four didnt seem composed at all.

Only complaint from me is the fact that we were getting pelted with coins for 90 minutes which Is kind of moronic :ranting:

Where are these then? :blink:

Obviously Both sets of Teams had their idiots yesterday but there’s enough CCTV cameras at boundary park to spot these idiots throwing coins and bottles and the club should do their utmost to identify them with the help of the police at future games and ban them for life from boundary park and pass on any footage to TRFC.

Throwing a coin in this day and age when small children are at the games is bang out of order, a coin hitting a child or even an adult can cause serious injury but the ones doing this wouldn’t be big enough to front anybody in a one on one situation you’re a bloody coward if you throw stuff at football.

Obviously Both sets of Teams had their idiots yesterday but there’s enough CCTV cameras at boundary park to spot these idiots throwing coins and bottles and the club should do their utmost to identify them with the help of the police at future games and ban them for life from boundary park and pass on any footage to TRFC.

Throwing a coin in this day and age when small children are at the games is bang out of order, a coin hitting a child or even an adult can cause serious injury but the ones doing this wouldn’t be big enough to front anybody in a one on one situation you’re a bloody coward if you throw stuff at football.

Good post agree 100% but can our clubs really consider banning ppl from there own grounds considering crowds are low on average anyway?

Well maybe if you'd enquired, I'd have been able to inform you I am currently in Nantes Wallasey, which is hardly a short hop, ya p****.

Breton cider by the gallon tonight, lids and I will be thinking of you in that tip of a town of yours while I'm out on the celebrations.

Game over lids and you don't like the fact we put the lights out on ya.

haha your a plastic scouser you say "lids"

Good post agree 100% but can our clubs really consider banning ppl from there own grounds considering crowds are low on average anyway?

Put it this way would you rather have 2 or 3 idiots who throw coins or families that want to bring their kids to the game stop attending?

The future of the clubs support would be more at risk for allowing this behaviour than it would be if they were to ban the morons.

The club has to ban these people and the police should prosecute, I have no sympathy for idiots.

Fully agree they are the best 6, but the best team doesnt always win do they? Never give up, you never know where belief can take you! In the last two to three weeks, the Tranmere fans have really pulled together, sung our hearts out and gotten wins against Leicester, Hudders and you lot because of it, and I strongly believe it can take us to Wembley :grin:

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Ronnie did same for us in 04/05, got a fantastic treble of wins to nudge into the play-offs about this time of year and then we played Barnsley at home and got tonked. I think it's a pretty safe bet either of us won't be mixing it in the playoffs come May.