Tranmere Trash Can - From Tranmere? Find it in here

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought a ducks quack didnt echo?

I'll take that as a no then

By the way nice one to the 'fan' of yours that we were waving goodbye to during his early exit, who, to show he didn't care, unzipped his coat to reveal his United shirt! Gave us all an extra laugh, not that we needed it with the display your lot put on today!

I'll take that as a no then

By the way nice one to the 'fan' of yours that we were waving goodbye to during his early exit, who, to show he didn't care, unzipped his coat to reveal his United shirt! Gave us all an extra laugh, not that we needed it with the display your lot put on today!

Thanks to you and your 'cyber' mates for enjoying some banter with us all season Oh no i'm being sarcastic. You've come on here after deservingly won (by all accounts) and shouting your keys off. If you had been on earlier in the season for some football natter, then maybe a bit of respect would have been given to some of you, but shouting the odds after one game, you deserve what your side will win this season, for all your trap and that's feck all in terms of respect.

See you next season

Fully agree they are the best 6, but the best team doesnt always win do they? Never give up, you never know where belief can take you! In the last two to three weeks, the Tranmere fans have really pulled together, sung our hearts out and gotten wins against Leicester, Hudders and you lot because of it, and I strongly believe it can take us to Wembley :grin:

Tranmere outpassed us today and their style of football was good. Thought the big fella up front played intelligently and they fully deserved to win.

Thanks to you and your 'cyber' mates for enjoying some banter with us all season Oh no i'm being sarcastic. You've come on here after deservingly won (by all accounts) and shouting your keys off. If you had been on earlier in the season for some football natter, then maybe a bit of respect would have been given to some of you, but shouting the odds after one game, you deserve what your side will win this season, for all your trap and that's feck all in terms of respect.

See you next season

And you lot obviously don't go round shouting the odds either, just like you went top with a flukey winner two seasons ago and boasted of yourselves and the Lashers leaving us to rot. Swings and roundabouts!

Tranmere played well and looked a decent outfit.

They had a game plan and stuck to it.

Well done tranmere good luck for the rest of the season.

Joe you have a major job on,sheridans reign has left us in a major hole with a lot of rotted wood to be taken out.

How wide is your a**?,

Oh Lee Hughes,

How wide is your a**?

A quality day out for the boys in gold from birkenhead and their established manager, Mr Ronald Moore.

A great day out was had by all the travelling support from the wirral and merseyside. The afternoon included many classic ditties such as above as well as the tried and tested 'm*******, m*******, m*******' chant also directed at mr hughes, along with 'Joe Royles got a big fat 'ead'

The afternoon was rounded off with a little chant of 'we're just to go for you' which seemed to empty boundary parks answer to a main stand rather quickly.

The moral of the story I'm afraid folks is stick with your manager and good fortune comes your way in the end.

The statistics indicate going back doesnt work and Mr Royle said on camera he was intending to break that stat. Wonder what he would say tonight?

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How wide is your a**?,

Oh Lee Hughes,

How wide is your a**?

A quality day out for the boys in gold from birkenhead and their established manager, Mr Ronald Moore.

A great day out was had by all the travelling support from the wirral and merseyside. The afternoon included many classic ditties such as above as well as the tried and tested 'm*******, m*******, m*******' chant also directed at mr hughes, along with 'Joe Royles got a big fat 'ead'

The afternoon was rounded off with a little chant of 'we're just to go for you' which seemed to empty boundary parks answer to a main stand rather quickly.

The moral of the story I'm afraid folks is stick with your manager and good fortune comes your way in the end.

The statistics indicate going back doesnt work and Mr Royle said on camera he was intending to break that stat. Wonder what he would say tonight?

Much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

excellent read that,

well done.

now go to bed you utter freak xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See you next season

I actually came on earlier in the week for a bit of intelligent banter, but just recieved a bitter response from a lot of you, so I'm just repaying the favour.

Good support from Tranmere today...thought you were pretty vocal...1,000 was a little poor, but you made a decent amount of noise. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Pretty vocal? We were very vocal to be fair and 1000 is pretty good for us :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swVA4eFzXLo (Don't click if you are a Oldham fan :P)

To be fair, you have got a decent away support, but your home support is fairly poor.

Must agree with you there although yours isn't that much better like. Problem with our place is the fact that half of the singers stand at the top and half of us our at the bottom or in the JK Stand. The middle of our kop end are absoultely dire. Tbh though I don't really care. We have the best home record in League One I believe. If our away from was good we'd be atleast 3rd and miles away from you lot :P

Must agree with you there although yours isn't that much better like. Problem with our place is the fact that half of the singers stand at the top and half of us our at the bottom or in the JK Stand. The middle of our kop end are absoultely dire. Tbh though I don't really care. We have the best home record in League One I believe. If our away from was good we'd be atleast 3rd and miles away from you lot :P

John, I'm a Rovers fan :blink: