Freddy's comments

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...%E2%80%94-moore

I'm not a violent man, far from it but he is one of those people that you would just love to knock 7 shades of :censored: out of, then his son, then his dad for inflicting him on the planet, and finally anyone who has ever said "yurrrrrr mee beshed mate yooooouse like Ronnnneeeelad".

never quite understood why people think that it's OK to chant out in public and question someone's 'nocturnal activities' and then when he returns fire, they take offence...

i never had a problem with him, decent enough bloke, but in the wrong job!! i had two Torquay fans on my tram a few weeks ago... they'd just played at Altrincham!!! that could of easily been us!, or was i imagining it went right to the whistle that day???? and i thank him for that if nothing else..

and to be honest...he has a point...... that 'charade' on Saturday was embarrassing for both Joe and the players and set them up like it was scripted!!