Joe here for the long haul?

Based on todays decision and the recent changes the last week I would guess Joe is here for more than 9 weeks. He is being allowed to do too much not to be. Talk of new investors also intrigues me. Nobody will invest in a football club for a minority interest so are we going to see a summer of very big change. TTA are class but they recently said their business has had to cut back hard and I believe could be persuaded to sell up to one of Joe's backers?

Am I talking carp here or do others wonder what the summer will bring?

Based on todays decision and the recent changes the last week I would guess Joe is here for more than 9 weeks. He is being allowed to do too much not to be. Talk of new investors also intrigues me. Nobody will invest in a football club for a minority interest so are we going to see a summer of very big change. TTA are class but they recently said their business has had to cut back hard and I believe could be persuaded to sell up to one of Joe's backers?

Am I talking carp here or do others wonder what the summer will bring?

From another thead.

The players have let down TTA, the management and the fans.

Realistically, the last two results have probably made the Play-offs impossible, and TTA have decided to offload Hughes from the wage bill. Having been let down by the players, TTA would have been foolish to continue losing money through the turnstiles and continue to pay their highest earner when the remainder of the fixtures were meaningless.

During those fixtures the younger players can be given a chance to show what they can do. There will then be a clearout and new playing personnel based on the reduced budget.

We should be told now whether Joe will be the manager next season. If so, we can get behind his efforts to sort out the Club and build for the future, with season ticket sales reflecting the fans' hopes. If not, then whatever he does from now on can be seen as the actions of a caretaker and expected to be undone when the new man comes in.

I don't think we should jump the gun. Joe has absolutely nothing to prove, so he's in a good position to help prepare us for next season - whether he's the manager then or not. And what's more, TTA trust him to do that.

I think he might fancy another season, but I'm fairly sure no decision will be made (or at least made public) until after this season is over.