Most worrying thing about next season

Its going to be extremely difficult to get anyone is that will have a natural goalscoring ability like Hughes, unless we are prepared to pay for someone we will never replace him, different story but we never replaced Wellens in midfield and it showed the season after.

For me the strikers we have at the club wont be good enough (lewi, smalley and wolf) they are young and will learn but it worries me that we have to try and replace Hughes and that we wont be prepared to spend money on someone decent, forcing us to loan some dross player like Kabba, Ormerod... the list goes on

Views?

Arghhh we havent even ended this season and you ist vorrying about next season....Mein got you REALLY believe Zat Hughes is going to be impossible to replace?

Litzen to me I vill say Ziss just vonce mein Herr ve have just appointed a man who has more experience, more knowledge, more charisma and more freaking tactical know how zan any other manager in zer lower leagues. JR doesent just make a silk purse out of a sows ear nein nein he clones du friking ear and having done zat sells ze ears at und profit and zen brings in ze better pigs with ze better ears to make ze better silk purses.

Now assuming zat hasnt whooshed over your head dumpf kof, take ze chill pill , panic no more and be more concerned about Herr AH and Herr SC signing JR up to a 2 or 3 year contract.

Zare vos life before Hughes and zare vill be life after Hughes, zare vill be better players come to the fore und zare vill be so many changes over dur next few months you vill sit down and, trust me, just like zat frau you vere crazy about years ago and now cannot even remember what zer frik she look like, zo zare vill come und time soon ven you vill vunder why on ze Earth you vere vorried about Hughes......

If you need mein couch again zen it is 75 Euros an hour but ziss time for u it ist free

Arghhh we havent even ended this season and you ist vorrying about next season....Mein got you REALLY believe Zat Hughes is going to be impossible to replace?

Litzen to me I vill say Ziss just vonce mein Herr ve have just appointed a man who has more experience, more knowledge, more charisma and more freaking tactical know how zan any other manager in zer lower leagues. JR doesent just make a silk purse out of a sows ear nein nein he clones du friking ear and having done zat sells ze ears at und profit and zen brings in ze better pigs with ze better ears to make ze better silk purses.

Now assuming zat hasnt whooshed over your head dumpf kof, take ze chill pill , panic no more and be more concerned about Herr AH and Herr SC signing JR up to a 2 or 3 year contract.

Zare vos life before Hughes and zare vill be life after Hughes, zare vill be better players come to the fore und zare vill be so many changes over dur next few months you vill sit down and, trust me, just like zat frau you vere crazy about years ago and now cannot even remember what zer frik she look like, zo zare vill come und time soon ven you vill vunder why on ze Earth you vere vorried about Hughes......

If you need mein couch again zen it is 75 Euros an hour but ziss time for u it ist free

lmfao but we will miss hughes how long have we waitied for a striker that with the right service gets us goals err 10 years i say and then he goes and ppl says no big loss etc haha ur all weirdo's tbh or in denial.

Don't forget ze fallen madonna wiv ze big boobies in ze ticket offiz...........