do you think joe will be tempted to bring back donachie from were ever he is for next season,,,i heard he was in the far east or something like that...maybe that old magic could be rekindled

If the latest rumour of Wardle's involvement comes to nothing then I wouldn't bet against Donachie rejoining Royle again at BP. I think he's only in a temporary job at the moment that suits both parties so it wouldn't take much to get them back working together.

If the latest rumour of Wardle's involvement comes to nothing then I wouldn't bet against Donachie rejoining Royle again at BP. I think he's only in a temporary job at the moment that suits both parties so it wouldn't take much to get them back working together.

was wondering why they didnt team up after leaving latics back then,,,maybe they shook hands and said that was that

was wondering why they didnt team up after leaving latics back then,,,maybe they shook hands and said that was that

They worked together at Citeh, Everton and Ipswich. :huh: