Man U verus Porto

football, no matter who you support, only gets in the way of a good piss up on a saturday (or sunday usually in our feckin case). i dont mind putting 18 quid into latics every few weeks, maybe if they did more like bury did the other week, ie half price tickets for season ticket holders from other clubs, they would attract more or make more money?

That debate was had on another thread, mixed feelings to be honest, a lot of folk aren't pleased at the thought of other folk getting in for less than their season ticket average fee, and I can't blame them. I know all about common sense and wanting any income from the cvlub, but there is a point at which it just seems like a liberty... I DO want fans from other clubs in the stands beside me, and I don't care what deal it takes to get them in for a few games to try and tempt them, but not at the cost of making regulars feel like mugs. I'll pay my £20 when I haul my arse up there, and I don't begrudge it to the club, but if I am always standing next to some guys who pay about what I pay in travel for their ST at another club, I don't want them to be on a perpetual cheap deal.