Man U verus Porto

I'm really excited about going to watch this match tomorrow, especially after man united's win yesterday.

Im not a United fan (obviously) and get tickets for free, but especially after the season we're having, I can't wait to see some decent football, I think it could be a 4-0 or 5-0er!

I'm really excited about going to watch this match tomorrow, especially after man united's win yesterday.

Im not a United fan (obviously) and get tickets for free, but especially after the season we're having, I can't wait to see some decent football, I think it could be a 4-0 or 5-0er!

Take more care, some people could believe you mean the 'we' to mean them. You know how things get twisted on here.

i wish i was going and i can very much understand why you are. tho i cant understand why some latics fans are so jealous that they wouldnt even do this and i think some people are so jealous that it stops them enjoying their lives

i wish i was going and i can very much understand why you are. tho i cant understand why some latics fans are so jealous that they wouldnt even do this and i think some people are so jealous that it stops them enjoying their lives

er...i'll be watching a far more entertaining team.

and i'll be in munich next week for the return leg.

jealous? my feckin arse i am.

Your young ... You will learn... Bitterness and hate takes a while to manifest :wink:

We hate Man U .. we hate Man U.... repeat to fade and last breath :grin:

It has nothing atall to do with jealousy, whats to be jealous of, they are and are always likely to be in a different league to us, there is no rivalry, we never play them.

I also don't want to watch Citeh or Bolton or Blackburn or Rochdale or Bury, am I jealous of them as well?

I can assure you I am not in the least jealous of Manure or anything they do or achieve, I just simply have absolutely no interest whatsoever.

If you are so keen to go, then go and why don't you go every week while your at it, you might enjoy you're life more.

Man U verus Porto, Anyone else going?

Absolutely not, I'd rather die.

erm, tiny bit of a loss of perspective? you'd rather die? the other lad had it right then, some oldham fans do need to enjoy their life a bit more. i was at latics on saturday, and was rather bemused at many of the comments i heard, such as "the refs obviously sucking up cos fergies in the crowd" (despite the fact the ref had a quited decent game i thought, tried to let it flow as much as possible. and as for singing we hate man u repeatedly in the first half, if that had been the only game id heard it at, i could understand, what with fergie being there, however when its EVERY latics game i go to, ffs.

"wife beater" to fergie jr did make me chuckle though, as did the reaction of the RRE at the end when, after singing about his parents on and off for 90 minutes, all went into mock outrage when he celebrated a hard fought win in front of his own fans. some people need to fill the void in their lives thats so obviously taken up with hatred at the minute.

oh and yeah im going tonight, and actually think we will either draw or scrape a one goal win, but then again my united watchign glass is always half empty

erm, tiny bit of a loss of perspective? you'd rather die? the other lad had it right then, some oldham fans do need to enjoy their life a bit more. .

oh and yeah im going tonight, and actually think we will either draw or scrape a one goal win, but then again my united watchign glass is always half empty

It was (I thought) said with tongue firmly in cheek.

I enjoy my life just fine and thats without ever feeling the need to jump on the bandwagon that is being a Manure fan.

You quite clearly are on the bandwagon, good for you, you should win plenty of silverware again this year.

By the sound of it you'd enjoy you're life better if you didn't go to BP and stuck to the "Theatre of Nightmares".

By the way, you're spelling and grammar are a disgrace, but as they say "Ignorance is bliss".

Normally when it's european night theres some interesting fans around Manchester, if from Italy or Spain usually some fit woman and well dressed guys. Today however the Porto fans have cemented Oporto as having the ugliest European fans I have ever seen in this city. They all look like old scutty tramps to be fair. You wouldn't want to sit with them :wink:

I personally cant understand how anyone would turn away free european football, and free food, espeically when its within walking distance of your house, whoever the teams may be, but I understand this long standing hatred of man u, i suppose when i was 11 when we were in the same division i probably felt the same :)

Normally when it's european night theres some interesting fans around Manchester, if from Italy or Spain usually some fit woman and well dressed guys. Today however the Porto fans have cemented Oporto as having the ugliest European fans I have ever seen in this city. They all look like old scutty tramps to be fair. You wouldn't want to sit with them :wink:

I personally cant understand how anyone would turn away free european football, and free food, espeically when its within walking distance of your house, whoever the teams may be, but I understand this long standing hatred of man u, i suppose when i was 11 when we were in the same division i probably felt the same :)

I'm still undecided as to if this is serious or a very subtle WUM.

It was (I thought) said with tongue firmly in cheek.

I enjoy my life just fine and thats without ever feeling the need to jump on the bandwagon that is being a Manure fan.

You quite clearly are on the bandwagon, good for you, you should win plenty of silverware again this year.

By the sound of it you'd enjoy you're life better if you didn't go to BP and stuck to the "Theatre of Nightmares".

By the way, you're spelling and grammar are a disgrace, but as they say "Ignorance is bliss".

there was nothing in the post to suggest it was tongue in cheek, but thats the beauty, or otherwise, of the written word.

Im not on any bandwagon, I am a United fan, st holder etc etc, have been for many years, i just happen to live in oldham and a few of my mates are oldham fans, so i take a bit of an interest in how they do and try and go and watch them a few times a season. I personally wont win any silverware, the team i support will hopefully, but either way its been a good season. (i also cringe at the Theatre of Dreams name, just because the club spout this crap doesnt mean us fans accept it)

Finally, my spelling and grammar are a disgrace? didnt realise it was an english test, ah well, i'll get back to my blissful ignorance.

Well I'm going to start supporting Crystal Palace ron.gif

I don't think thats how it works Zorro, you need to wait and see who wins the Premiership and then thats who you "support" (well for the next 12 months anyway).

Don't forget to buy the latest replica kit and then never be seen not wearing it, oh and by the way make sure you dont attend any games but go to the pub and watch when they are on Sky (in your replica kit of course).

PS.

Most importantly, never stop telling people you've been a lifelong fan even though you can't name one single sensible or logical reason why you "support" them.

Well I'm going to start supporting Crystal Palace ron.gif

I know where you live.

Years ago we had relatives over and my cousins husband was dying to go and see a Man Utd game. My mum was up for paying for tickets and so on but couldn't understand why I would only go there with him under any circumstances whatever if it involved me sitting anywhere but with the away fans.

Fair play to jataal for admitting his problem mind, it's the first step to recovery. We aren't going to get attendances up without attracting deviant folk such as him to BP, and with God's blessing they may come to be cured of their hideous allfiction. Still not sure about the City fans though.

Fair play to jataal for admitting his problem mind, it's the first step to recovery. We aren't going to get attendances up without attracting deviant folk such as him to BP, and with God's blessing they may come to be cured of their hideous allfiction. Still not sure about the City fans though.

football, no matter who you support, only gets in the way of a good piss up on a saturday (or sunday usually in our feckin case). i dont mind putting 18 quid into latics every few weeks, maybe if they did more like bury did the other week, ie half price tickets for season ticket holders from other clubs, they would attract more or make more money?