Scunny lose, Tranmere lose, we win and its still not over :tongue1:

I love the eternal optimist that is the football fan.

My head gave up after the Tranmere home defeat, my heart after the Orient game. But then again I have always been an half-empty glass person when it comes to Latics.

And a far better side than us. In 2009 Crewe have won 30 points. Latics? 20.

E4e

PPOOR

Lol...Crewe a better side than us? We're pulling teeth now...

1-1 draw says we were the same as each other today...and we were...both quite poor. Overall, we're 10th, they're still deep in the :censored:. They're not better than us, one iota!

Lol...Crewe a better side than us? We're pulling teeth now...

1-1 draw says we were the same as each other today...and we were...both quite poor. Overall, we're 10th, they're still deep in the :censored:. They're not better than us, one iota!

Ok they ain't better cos the table doesn't lie. But jeez come on, the 2nd half/business end of the season they've easily outpointed us. Comfortably. I can't believe how this season has turned out. If it wasn't for the excellent start we'd be relegation fodder.

E4e

FAITH

Ok they ain't better cos the table doesn't lie. But jeez come on, the 2nd half/business end of the season they've easily outpointed us. Comfortably. I can't believe how this season has turned out. If it wasn't for the excellent start we'd be relegation fodder.

E4e

FAITH

Indeed...I get your point and we're all suffering the same...before yesterdays game, if you took out the first 6 games we'd got 44pts from 36 games. Would've been a relegation 6-pointer. Extremely worrying to think of it that way but well, the summers here and we all need a footballing break. Can't wait for Walsall away, a big pissup and a few goodbyes!