Royle's Position Decided Next Week

City Fm have had an interview with Joe Royle ahead of todays game. Aside from it being vital to win the last couple of games Joe said his future will be decided next week.

Sounded like he almost let it slip that he wanted to stay but went onto say that he and Corney talk on a daily basis about what needs to be done and that next week they will discuss the job ahead and whether both parties feel the future would be best with Royle in charge and the decision was always going to be made next week.

I thought things might have moved quicker than this. Maybe it has already. Its been a couple of months since Shez went. I don't think we meed this to drag on during the summer.

City Fm have had an interview with Joe Royle ahead of todays game. Aside from it being vital to win the last couple of games Joe said his future will be decided next week.

Sounded like he almost let it slip that he wanted to stay but went onto say that he and Corney talk on a daily basis about what needs to be done and that next week they will discuss the job ahead and whether both parties feel the future would be best with Royle in charge and the decision was always going to be made next week.

I thought things might have moved quicker than this. Maybe it has already. Its been a couple of months since Shez went. I don't think we meed this to drag on during the summer.

I'd expect a decision one way or another next week. I just don't expect it to go the way of Joe staying.