T-Mobile web and walk

longtimeblue

I have the T-Mobile web and walk at home but for the last week it has not worked, the plug in thingn flashes green every few seconds which apparently means there is no internet to pick up and when i try to connect it says there is a problem with the modem - I know ill probably have to end up ringing them but its a mare - does anybody else have this and know what i can do to get it working - Cheers

I have the T-Mobile web and walk at home but for the last week it has not worked, the plug in thingn flashes green every few seconds which apparently means there is no internet to pick up and when i try to connect it says there is a problem with the modem - I know ill probably have to end up ringing them but its a mare - does anybody else have this and know what i can do to get it working - Cheers

My missus has it and she got it working fine which basically says you're useless at it!

Only joking, but she did get it working after some initial problems. Have you installed it using the disk and all that?

My missus has it and she got it working fine which basically says you're useless at it!

Only joking, but she did get it working after some initial problems. Have you installed it using the disk and all that?

It's been working for ages, now just says that there is no internet to connect to - all of a sudden, i think its a modem issue - I am fooking useless with is though, it's only a matter of time before it gets thrown against a wall and permenantly broken

It's been working for ages, now just says that there is no internet to connect to - all of a sudden, i think its a modem issue - I am fooking useless with is though, it's only a matter of time before it gets thrown against a wall and permenantly broken

I have it too, i have been having problems for a few weeks, called them and was informed that they are having problems up this way with the service, if you switch it over to 2g (58k) then it works fine but slow. The problem is only with the 3g Service.

I have it too, i have been having problems for a few weeks, called them and was informed that they are having problems up this way with the service, if you switch it over to 2g (58k) then it works fine but slow. The problem is only with the 3g Service.

I am not the best with computers mate - how do you switch it over? - Cheers for the advice