Frankie Bunn

Been away with work while the Joe announcement / subsequent fallout has happened......has anyone mentioned / thought about Frankie Bunn for the potential new manager?

Worked as Yoof boss at City; and from the lot he had charge of; messers

Ireland

Johnson

Nedum Onhuua (spl!)

Sturridge

Ched Evans etc Have all broken into the city set-up.

Assistant at Coventry who have again avoided relegation from the Championship & are now comfortably placed in the league.

With a support netwrok around him; could he do a job for us? We're his stepping stone on the management trail - he's the former player who comes in & sorts out the mess we're in??

Thoughts????

Edited by slystallone

Been away with work while the Joe announcement / subsequent fallout has happened......has anyone mentioned / thought about Frankie Bunn for the potential new manager?

Worked as Yoof boss at City; and from the lot he had charge of; messers

Ireland

Johnson

Nedum Onhuua (spl!)

Sturridge

Ched Evans etc Have all broken into the city set-up.

Assistant at Coventry who have again avoided relegation from the Championship & are now comfortably placed in the league.

With a support netwrok around him; could he do a job for us? We're his stepping stone on the management trail - he's the former player who comes in & sorts out the mess we're in??

Thoughts????

Stuck in limbo at Cov accrding to Joe. Went there under Dowie apparently but got the impression that he's not really part of Colemans plans.

It's a nice idea, but as mentioned elsewhere, I think we need somebody with no previous affiliation to the club.

From tonight's rarely wrong Chron:

One name not included on the list is former Athletic striker Frank Bunn who is currently assistant manager at Coventry City.

Bunn has been quietly gaining experience on the coaching staff at Manchester City and Coventry.

He is still based in Uppermill and could emerge as a dark horse as he has ambitions to eventually become a number one.

Is the Chron sticking its chin out just a bit too far?

Im not bothered about bad spelling and grammar at all, but as soon as I read "yoof" I had to stop reading.

Oh damm; you stopped reading my post did you? didumms.

Loads of people refer to our youth side as the 'yoofs'......trawl through backdated threads on here & you'll see that.

Anyway; back to original point of the thread; which wasn’t an expose on the rights or wrongs of grammar on message boards; more whether FB had been considered for the managers’ job?

It would appear from the betting odds that he hasn't; but the article in the Chron is interesting - could he be the dark horse in all this i wonder??