Get behind the lads!

Hi all dont know how you all feel about penneys expected appointment but i am excited would have preferred holloway but i will back penney all the way now!! I hope all my fellow latics will do the same and i know (off the polls) that gannon was fav to get job but it doesnt look like he will anyhow i will be buying my first season ticket for 2/3 seasons now lets get behind the lads and dave! first off lets give joe a good send off that he never got first time round and make it an amazing atmosphere at wallsall!!!

DAVE PENNEY'S BLUE N WHITE ARMY!!!!!!

Hi all dont know how you all feel about penneys expected appointment but i am excited would have preferred holloway but i will back penney all the way now!! I hope all my fellow latics will do the same and i know (off the polls) that gannon was fav to get job but it doesnt look like he will anyhow i will be buying my first season ticket for 2/3 seasons now lets get behind the lads and dave! first off lets give joe a good send off that he never got first time round and make it an amazing atmosphere at wallsall!!!

DAVE PENNEY'S BLUE N WHITE ARMY!!!!!!

I'll be there regardless as we have a game to win, a season to finish and a manager to say gooddbye too. I can't think of all the other goings on until the season is over with. Priority first - saturdays game....