OWTB Podcasts

Matt

Right now www.owtb.co.uk brings you lively Latics debate and comment.

Each episode will contain a review and preview of Latics matches, a look at the news surrounding Oldham Athletic, featured articles and phone-ins (with any luck! We're still working on this part - more to follow on this later!)

It's our Pilot so there's still a few issues with sound - so I apologise for my levels, out of all of us on the podcast, my levels are the worst. I'm happy to say since we recorded the pod I've sorted out my audio feed and it sounds a lot better. We appreciate that the end of the season may not be the best time to announce this, but over the summer we still intend to release podcasts. And when the new season has started we'll have enough time "on-air" under our belts to hopefully have it nailed.

We'll be creating a dedicated forum on here tonight where the episodes and podcast notes will live. You can always subscribe to the feed on Jellycast, and you can download a listen to the episode right here:

2vhy70m.jpg

Podcast #1 - Recorded 26th April 2009

45mins | 41mb

rss.png Click for podcast feed | Direct .mp3 download

Subscribe through iTunes - search for owtb in the iTunes Music Store

In this episode we cover all the recent news items, we review Southend United at home, a preview of the last game of the season at Walsall and as our main feature - we discuss the Season Ticket pricing structure, the fans' reaction to the news of the pricing and how the Trust can help out...

Podcast notes:

Season ticket prices from other L1 clubs (xls spreadsheet)

Podcast#1 Notes (Word document)

OAFC Season Ticket Prices (pdf)

OAFC Season ticket application form (pdf)

E-ticketing online season ticket purchase reference

Zebra Finance Reference

Music: "Sympathy" by P.T.A and is used by kind permission.

http://www.ptatheband.com/main.php

Hope you like it - and we appreciate any feedback, but of course be gentle! :lol:

Cheers,

The OWTB Team.