Thursday 21st May 7pm at Boundary Park

People attending:

• Trust Chairman - Club Director, Barry Owen
  • CEO - Club Director - Alan Hardy
  • Directors from the Trust
  • Representative from Zebra Finance
  • Special Guest !

yourclubneedsyoupostera.jpg

This is the perfect opportunity to ask any questions in regards to the trust or related club Trust issues.

Alan Hardy will be present to answer questions concerning the Season Ticket offer and Season Ticket seat allocations.

I have invited a representative from Zebra Finance to explain how the easy payment plan works, Alan will also be on hand to explain other payment methods: eg, Credit Card and why you can only use them on line.

The Bar will be open if you want to have a pint.

Trust membership can also be taken out on the night

£5 for the 2009/2010 Season.

Memberships taken out on this evening and until the 1st Aug will go into a draw to

WIN

Match Worn Shirt from 2008/2009 Season

Trust Oldham Blog site with more information

Join the Trust now to have a chance to WIN a Match Worn shirt, its only a click away

* Renewal and New membership taken out between 21/05/2009 -01/08/2009 will be enetered into the free prize draw

could you send me the details please. i want to join before the night.

Lee PM me your email address and I will send you an application form

If anyone esle has any questions about joining the Trust please feel free to PM me also

• 2 weeks later...

Although the Fans forum has now changed slight, fans are still invited to come to the Trust meeting between the hours of 7 pm and 8pm to ask any questions they wish to Barry Owen and the rest of the trust board members.

Barry is more than happy to answer any questions related to Trust matters and general questions regarding the club and the changes that have occured.

He will not however be able to answer specific team and club matters that he is unware of, so please take this into consideration if you wish to attend.

The Trust welcomes any Oldham Athletic fan to this session, member or not, if you wish to join the trust on Thursday this can be arranged.

Remember any person who joins the Trust from Thursday until the 1st Aug will be entered into a prize draw

Join here now on line

Alan Hardy has kindly said that he will be attending tomorrow night for an hour or so if any fans have any questions.