Anyone else having trouble renewing online?

Instead of just saying 'waste of time', why not explain where you're having difficulties so that someone may be able to offer a solution?

mmmm ok then i'll give it a go .....in my account history last years tickets are there... but when i go to manage tickets to renew it tells me there are no tickets to be renewed!

Is it me? :unsure:

:blush: OK IT WAS ME ! DIDN'T KNOW MY REFERENCE NO. FROM MY CLIENT NO. :getmecoat:

MANY THANKS JUDITH!

mmmm ok then i'll give it a go .....in my account history last years tickets are there... but when i go to manage tickets to renew it tells me there are no tickets to be renewed!

Is it me? :unsure:

:blush: OK IT WAS ME ! DIDN'T KNOW MY REFERENCE NO. FROM MY CLIENT NO. :getmecoat:

MANY THANKS JUDITH!

Alan Hardy points out that existing season ticket holders will have a client ref number which refers to their particular seat. If renewing online thay should click to activate an existing account.

Apparently the Club has had some fans trying to renew and clicking on the register a new account, rather than the activate an existing account, and then they get the second client ref number. If they have registered again as a new account they will have another client ref number and if they try to renew with this number, it will not let them as no seat is allocated to it.

If anyone experiences any problems they should email enquiries@oldhamathletic.co.uk or ring 0871 226 2235 so that the Club can sort out any problem.