FANCY AN EXECUTIVE TREAT IN 2009/10?

Posted on: Sat 16 May 2009

Athletic are delighted to announce a fantastic new offer for supporters and corporate partners alike in 2009/10.

We're giving over the Corner Flag Suite to holders of our brand-new Corner Flag Suite Season Tickets, meaning you could be watching every single game next season in executive comfort.

These season tickets are valid for EVERY SINGLE first-team game - including matches in all the cup competitions (FA Cup, Carling Cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy).

New Season Ticket offer for 2009/2010 to watch the game in a box

Posted on: Sat 16 May 2009

Athletic are delighted to announce a fantastic new offer for supporters and corporate partners alike in 2009/10.

We're giving over the Corner Flag Suite to holders of our brand-new Corner Flag Suite Season Tickets, meaning you could be watching every single game next season in executive comfort.

These season tickets are valid for EVERY SINGLE first-team game - including matches in all the cup competitions (FA Cup, Carling Cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy).

New Season Ticket offer for 2009/2010 to watch the game in a box

I'd really fancy this, but not in The Corner Flag Suite. I really don't rate it in there.......it is too warm in the Summer and I don't like the accoustics or communal area.

If this was in our new main stand with an individual executive box with seats outside (like in most new stands and gounds), I'd put my Mrs on the game to fund my season ticket! :grin:

But no chance am I paying that amount of money to sit in a portacabin on stilts - sorry.

Guest sheridans_world
Sounds nice and all, but what's the point in going to watch Latics at home if you can't berate Eardley when he's within earshot of you?

You can shout out of the windows that open...