Manager's Backroom staff

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron says:

Athletic were yesterday forced to postpone the unveiling of new assistant manager Martin Gray and goalkeeping coach Andy Collett.

The pair, recently sacked by the administrator at Darlington, were today having further talks with Athletic officials to try to resolve a number of minor points in their agreements.

Mr Hardy is confident these will be overcome and Penney’s new management team will be finalised either later this week or early next.

Tonight's rarely wrong Chron says:

Athletic were yesterday forced to postpone the unveiling of new assistant manager Martin Gray and goalkeeping coach Andy Collett.

The pair, recently sacked by the administrator at Darlington, were today having further talks with Athletic officials to try to resolve a number of minor points in their agreements.

Mr Hardy is confident these will be overcome and Penney’s new management team will be finalised either later this week or early next.

does colin todd want to keep them seen as there familiar to the players allready there ? :o

does colin todd want to keep them seen as there familiar to the players allready there ? :o

He cant as they have already been 'sacked'

And todd cant keep any of the players there against their will, regardless of whether they are paid or not, as darlington have breached the contract by not paying them

And todd cant keep any of the players there against their will, regardless of whether they are paid or not, as darlington have breached the contract by not paying them

kk sorted then there must be going staylebridge celtic

There's some very strange :censored: afoot here, over a week ago Gray was interviewed on local radio stating he was the new Oldham Athletic assistant manager, I was informed two weeks ago by a cast iron source that Abbott had had a medical and had signed, all that seems to be coming out in the press is rumour and conjecture. Hardly conducive to persuade people to part with £300+ when there seems to be very little to to be optimistic about. (Personally, I've got mine but I know how people snipe and sneer within this town)