Saw a Hudds mate last who says rumour as it

They are in for Eardley. We all love rumours don't we. He went on to ask why are you selling all your players!! as of now we ain't sold no one have we? that's not to say we won't like.

EDIT: Title obviously should read 'night' after 'last' bit>

Edited by Lags

They are in for Eardley. We all love rumours don't we. He went on to ask why are you selling all your players!! as of now we ain't sold no one have we? that's not to say we won't like.

Rumour was doing its round a few days ago

Eardley to Hudds

i wouldnt want to sell neil eardley as i would like to see him play in a team without greegan

always remember eardley saying f*** off you pr*** to greegan in a pre season game against macc which greegan bollocked neil for something which was greegans fault and not eardleys which i thought does he even like him and a HP Source at the club said "i dont even think they ever got on"

could this bring the best out of eardley now he has gone only time will tell if we keep him, lomax could fit straight in but how did neil play against wallsall with DP watching????

Edited by kellysheroes