Jarvis joins Hudds Board of Directors

Guest FyldeBlue

If anyone should have been persuaded to stay with the club it was most certainly Sean, amazingly a large number of club supporters appeared to think he had received some form of "pocket filler" from someone connected to the club at the time of Chris Moore..... that was certainly a nasty rumour and so far from the actual facts, he spent virtually everyday in the days of the "Black Hole" just keeping the club alive.

The truth was that Chris Moore sold the club to Sean Jarvis and Neil ??????? ... the Club Accountant for the princely sum of £1.00 and I know for a fact that is exactly what they received and the exchange of a £1.00 coin actually took place.

Sean had some fantastic ideas for the club, he was more or less always discouraged ?....or stopped from implementing most of those ideas, he was continually subjected to interference from someone at a higher level within the club and quite frankly when the sad news came that he had decided to leave us - it was one of the worst days in the history of the club, look what has happened to Huddersfield since, who sold 12,000 Season Tickets at £100 last year ?

And do you know that when the TTA took over officially I have it on good authority that he and Neil never got their £1.00 back !

Guest FyldeBlue
Hmmmm, I sense a disturbance in the force.....

BB80 will have a few comments about this one lol

Why ?... does BB80 know something different ?... or is it that he just thinks that what he heard is the truth ? I suspect the latter pal.

In my experience, he was always a nice guy too. Always took time to talk to fans, I spoke to him half a dozen times or so.

He also gave me a match worn Gary Kelly keeper shirt to wear when I was doing a fundraiser "beat the keeper" at my kids' school summer fair.

In my experience, he was always a nice guy too. Always took time to talk to fans, I spoke to him half a dozen times or so.

Yeah saw him in th Chaddy End a few times, he always seemed like a really decent down-to-earth bloke, and we'll always be grateful to him for his efforts after Moore pissed off. Good luck to him.

Im absolutely made up for Jarvo. He fully deserves this.

One of the nicest blokes you could meet, has time for anyone. When he found out that my lad had took a bit of interest in watching rugby (even though he was 6 years old) he sorted it out so that i got to bring him to a Huddersfield giants game, we got to sit in the directors box, then after the game my son was taken down to meet all the players personally and had his programme and shirt signed by them all, then we went up to the players lounge for a drink with them.

Oh, and he is the one who gave me the job as Chaddy so im forever in his debt :grin: