Latics Fans In Canada

I know that there are quite a few but do any of you watch your local leagues on a regular basis? If so, could you let me know what kind of standard exists over there.

Or if anyone else has seen Canadian domestic football, I'd be happy to hear your views.

Thanks

The standard is generally improving, some real good kids in the local teams around me.

Are you wanting to know levels of the teams at local level a la your Chaddertons, Oldham Town's, Royton's etc or teams like Toronto in the MLS?

Here is a link to the Ontario Soccer Association http://www.ontariosoccer.net/

If your looking for something a little more local let me know and I will send links to local teams

Thanks.

I know that there are quite a few but do any of you watch your local leagues on a regular basis? If so, could you let me know what kind of standard exists over there.

Or if anyone else has seen Canadian domestic football, I'd be happy to hear your views.

Thanks

Thanks, CM.

I'm interested in hearing about all levels. Local and the MLS. Any help/links would be greatly appreciated. However, I'd really like to hear peoples impressions of the games they've seen and any comments on the playing standards.

Thanks again.

Thanks, CM.

I'm interested in hearing about all levels. Local and the MLS. Any help/links would be greatly appreciated. However, I'd really like to hear peoples impressions of the games they've seen and any comments on the playing standards.

Thanks again.

I'm going to move this to the "general football" forum lads.

Why are you interested Thai? If you don't mind me asking...

Thanks, CM.

Thanks again.

Hi ThaiLatic,

I have to shoot off to work right now but will give you a detailed response tonight.

Cheers.

I'm going to move this to the "general football" forum lads.

Why are you interested Thai? If you don't mind me asking...

A couple of reasons. One of my former students, a decent footballer, is due to go to uni in Canada and is keen to get involved in playing for one of the local teams.

And the second, I've recently been approached by someone who claims to have played in the MLS (?) and is interested in a coaching post in Thailand. He's been quite scathing in his appraisal of Thai players but I can't believe that the overall standard is that much higher in Canada.

A couple of reasons. One of my former students, a decent footballer, is due to go to uni in Canada and is keen to get involved in playing for one of the local teams.

And the second, I've recently been approached by someone who claims to have played in the MLS (?) and is interested in a coaching post in Thailand. He's been quite scathing in his appraisal of Thai players but I can't believe that the overall standard is that much higher in Canada.

Coolio!

I live in Toronto and follow Toronto FC.... this will be locked by the mods but any interest will be welcome...

I am still in communication with Carlo Corrazzin who now works in the harbour of Vancouver over on the east coast...

I live in Toronto and follow Toronto FC.... this will be locked by the mods but any interest will be welcome...

I am still in communication with Carlo Corrazzin who now works in the harbour of Vancouver over on the east coast...

You know me so well. And seeing as the other "Latics Fans In Canada" post was all of 7 posts below this one I'm not even going to aplogise for it. I've merged them. Enjoy.