Size matters

A colleague just burst out laughing when he saw an article about us on the BBC. He obviously doesn’t know the common theme with every player who signs for us :wink:

Jacobson completes Oldham switch

Jacobson has been on the bench for the senior Welsh side

Oldham have completed the signing of former Bristol Rovers defender Joe Jacobson on a two-year deal.

The Wales Under-21 international, 22, was released by the Pirates at the end of the season after making 84 appearances since joining in 2007.

Jacobsen started his career at Cardiff and has a loan spell at Accrington.

"Oldham are a big club and new manager Dave Penney has a reputation of getting the best out of players - that suits me fine," he told Oldham's club website.

A colleague just burst out laughing when he saw an article about us on the BBC. He obviously doesn’t know the common theme with every player who signs for us :wink:

I laughed when I saw that, although Im with a Port Vale fan at the moment and they class themselves as Sleeping Giants of the North

is he a unted fan????

one lad from my work says, how many times do you rec oldham will be on sky next year

to which i replied i bet oldham were on sky more times than you went lego land last year (old traff because they are always adding bits on) to which he replied i didnt go ive never been

think he felt abit stupid after that, fancy doing that with 4 oldham fans 10 citys fans and 1 u****d fan K*** head :grin: