Terror in Mumbai

Beardy

Did anyone catch that this evening, unfortunately it was on at the same time as the 7/7 conspiracy, but as i am a clever sod i recorded it on Channel4+1.

Unbelievable how they tapped the phone conversations, and followed the killers to each location.

It hit me hard when they killed the Jewish couple and it showed their 2 yr old son wandering around the house looking at their bodies!

And yes, it was actual footage, when it comes to kids being involved it strikes a chord.

If you get chance to see it i urge you to do so!

Did anyone catch that this evening, unfortunately it was on at the same time as the 7/7 conspiracy, but as i am a clever sod i recorded it on Channel4+1.

Unbelievable how they tapped the phone conversations, and followed the killers to each location.

It hit me hard when they killed the Jewish couple and it showed their 2 yr old son wandering around the house looking at their bodies!

And yes, it was actual footage, when it comes to kids being involved it strikes a chord.

If you get chance to see it i urge you to do so!

The hilarity promised by the 7/7 :censored: heads was too much to pass up, I'll catch the Mumbai thing on the 4OD player.

The hilarity promised by the 7/7 :censored: heads was too much to pass up, I'll catch the Mumbai thing on the 4OD player.

Oh i watched that too, i was particularly impressed by the guy who said the photo was doctored and then had a fat old slice of humble pie when they showed him the video evidence!

And that Beardy Fella, it had to be a bloke with a beard didnt it, i mean c'mon!

Oh i watched that too, i was particularly impressed by the guy who said the photo was doctored and then had a fat old slice of humble pie when they showed him the video evidence!

And that Beardy Fella, it had to be a bloke with a beard didnt it, i mean c'mon!

Yeh he was awesome. It's typical of all conspiracy theorists, religious mentalists etc. that their opinion is right and you're an idiot for not seeing the "obvious" in a grainy image and yet when provided a 30 second video of evidence it requires "further consideration" and I can almost guarantee that by the next day he will have dismissed it for an obscure and ridiculous reason.