UFC 100 - Watch it for free - Legally

zu593q.jpg

UFC100lesnarmir.jpg

UFC 100 will be shown live on the web on Saturday night for free.

The UFC.com website will stream coverage of the event which will last for nine hours and begins at 2100BST. You can watch the event on television as well on Sky channel 433, also for no charge. There will be a programme of the 100 greatest fights in UFC history as well as the live event.

Brock Lesnar will take on Frank Mir in the heavyweight division at the event at the Mandalay Bay Resort. Georges St-Pierre faces Thiago Alves in a welterweight bout and Dan Henderson will fight Michael Bisping in the middleweight division.

http://100.ufc.com/

I probably won't watch it myself to be honest, it's not as good as it used to be. PRIDEFC was the best - I suppose Affliction is better by virtue of them picking up Fedor and a few other PRIDE fighters, but there you go...

Anyway society's problems, joking aside - more kids should be encouraged to take on and train towards sports like this. My eldest trains now, and I'd like the little 'un to do the same when he's old enough. All the other kids in his class are all learning about commitment, respect, values, honour, control, judgement and don't forget keeping in shape as well. After all, I've not turned out so bad...:rolleyes: