have latics REALLY upset the beeb now?

i know latics and some here had a pop at the beeb about the stam incident..well i watched how the beeb had seemed to become either very slow or not even at all reporting happenings etc at latics since then..

well,after yesterdays latics worlds "telling off" of other sites reporting before fleming's loan being "confirmed"(which incidentally was only on the pars bbc page) latics now don't even have a link on the league 2 page-only if you click "oldham" on the league table...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_2/default.stm

toys outta the pram!??? :lol:

oops..just noticed its further down the page! :laught16:

but...my original point stays...still not updated properly.

Edited by johnny punkster

i know latics and some here had a pop at the beeb about the stam incident..well i watched how the beeb had seemed to become either very slow or not even at all reporting happenings etc at latics since then..

well,after yesterdays latics worlds "telling off" of other sites reporting before fleming's loan being "confirmed"(which incidentally was only on the pars bbc page) latics now don't even have a link on the league 2 page-only if you click "oldham" on the league table...

I noticed the same thing, that it was taking about a week to update any news and thought it might just be the same for every lower league team but it would seem its not. its just us.

Darn, I knew the Doom and Gloomers were out in force, but I didn't realise we had already been relegated to League 2!!! :grin:

Edited by bpmarko