92 In Blue

Good people of OWTB...

Give us your fudging money! :wink:

Tomorrow morning at 7:45am three members of the 92 In Blue team (Simon, Ste and Paul) will be live on BBC Radio Manchester to help promote the journey and raise awareness for the Samantha Jones Trust, so please check us out and inflate our ego's by telling us how great we did!

And whilst I have your attention... DONATE!!

3650525798_bcc8ce31f4.jpg

Good people of OWTB...

Give us your fudging money! :wink:

Tomorrow morning at 7:45am three members of the 92 In Blue team (Simon, Ste and Paul) will be live on BBC Radio Manchester to help promote the journey and raise awareness for the Samantha Jones Trust, so please check us out and inflate our ego's by telling us how great we did!

And whilst I have your attention... DONATE!!

3650525798_bcc8ce31f4.jpg

inflate our ego's

could they get any bigger than they all ready are!!!

For those of you who were doing the intelligent thing of sleeping this morning you can now listen to the 92 In Blue team on the BBC's iPlayer. We were on around 7:45-7:55 and had a good laugh doing it.

I've already spoken to several people who were not previously aware of the cause and so hopefully it will have proven very effective.

Don't forget to check out the Blog for more details and the Twitter feed for some pictures from today!