Another Friendly - Middlesbrough at BP SMS

Bit hard to change now the deal has been in effect for a while.

Plus your choice is Middlesbrough at home or Bradford PA away as we're supposed to be playing them as well that night.

I'd say £10 for Middlesbrough is good value.

All 3 home friendlies for £20? :D

I think the club should look to incorporate this into the deal, tbh I was quite looking forward to a trip to Bradford PA but i'm sure Southgate will bring a stronger squad and they've pretty much nitch whooped everyone in pre-season so far. Oh and we're at Stalyvegas on Tuesday night and the reserves and yoofs are at Conwy on Saturday 2.45 ko if we have any North Wales exiles.

I think the club should look to incorporate this into the deal, tbh I was quite looking forward to a trip to Bradford PA but i'm sure Southgate will bring a stronger squad and they've pretty much nitch whooped everyone in pre-season so far. Oh and we're at Stalyvegas on Tuesday night and the reserves and yoofs are at Conwy on Saturday 2.45 ko if we have any North Wales exiles.

'Boro friendly arranged due to Darlo cancelling a game against them that night. Looks like DP's connections pay off again.

I disagree, will create more hassle than it's worth. It's only pre-season, getting the players ready for the season ahead. £25 for 3 home pre-season games is fine. You wouldn't be paying much less for 1 league match.

Are we playing our first team at stalybridge or is it reserves ? considering we have boro the day after

Are we playing our first team at stalybridge or is it reserves ? considering we have boro the day after

I can only see the fringe and kids playing at Stalyvegas, I was going to go but with the Mackems, 'Boro and the Lashers all in the space of a week not even the hard taskmaster that is Penney is going to push his players that far!