Att.Hallam Blue and all the OWTB world.

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

To Hallam Blue, in answer to your PM which I attempted to reply to, however I am advised your PM is blocked, so I can't offer you a personal reply, however I am happy to post an open response to you without reservation if you were offended.

You started it I believe with your own personal and what could also be considered offensive comments sir.

However if you feel offended by what I replied to you, please accept my most humble apologies !

If I knew you personally I would have probably given exactly the same response to you as an answer to your comments !...and which if I was touchy enough I could have said exactly the same as you have now.

But I'm not offended by anything on OWTB to be honest.

Regards FB :bounce:

To Hallam Blue, in answer to your PM which I attempted to reply to, however I am advised your PM is blocked, so I can't offer you a personal reply, however I am happy to post an open response to you without reservation if you were offended.

You started it I believe with your own personal and what could also be considered offensive comments sir.

However if you feel offended by what I replied to you, please accept my most humble apologies !

If I knew you personally I would have probably given exactly the same response to you as an answer to your comments !...and which if I was touchy enough I could have said exactly the same as you have now.

But I'm not offended by anything on OWTB to be honest.

Regards FB :bounce:

Hi Fylde,

I am not going to get to involved, don't know the mssages you exchanged.

But from what I read of the original thread, BeckfordsRightFoot posted a message, and you responded legitiamtely, but Hallam was indicatnig he thought that Beckfords thread was a whoosh, and highlighting your reply was a serious one to someone who appears as a Leeds fan. (He has a history of ambiguity posting to be honest.)

I am still bemused by Beckford thread, but maybe being a Latics fan does it to you.

Hope you'll look at the thread again in a new light, and two Tics don't fall out over a misunstanding.

But I hope you can see I am not trying to tell you how to react.

You are both more sensible posters than some on here!

Roll on the season start.