Predictions for the season

What's everyone's predictions for the season?

For me Norwich are a cracking bet for the title - gonna be very tough to beat especially at home a la Leicester and in Whaley I reckon they've got the best player in the league.

Throw in Holt and Hoolahan as well and they look a good side.

Leeds will be up there if Beckford stays, might struggle for promotion again if he doesn't.

Huddersfield have bought a very good player in Jordan Rhodes, he'll get a sackful of goals for them.

Bristol Rovers would be my dark horses, got loads of goals in them and if they tighten up at the back they could go well.

Down the bottom Stockport look really up against it, Yeovil haven't improved and Wycombe limped to promotion last season haven't really bought anyone of note.

Trampmere might also struggle, sold most of their best players and the management look out of their depth to me.

And as for us? I think we can again push for the play-offs but wouldn't be surprised to see Taylor on his way if we're off the pace come January.