Latics Player

Hometownclub

I noticed a thread already started on this topic but it has been closed, so I've had to start a new one.

When I try to play the highlight off the OS through this new Latics Player thing, all I get is stop start and totally unwatchable (as was the problem with the original poster on the other thread)..

I used to get the same thing with the old system but could remedy this by downloading and then playing which worked perfectly.

Is it possible to download from this new Latics Player?

Sorry if this obviuos, but I've looked around and can't find a download facility on it.

Cheers if anyone can help.

First thing I would suggest is clearing your cache.

IE6 (Internet Explorer 6)

Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options.

On the general tab click on Delete cookies , then OK.

Now click on Delete Files then OK and OK again. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together.

Close and restart your browser.

IE7 (Internet Explorer 7)

Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. In the middle of the General Tab in the area relating to Temporary internet files and cookies click on Delete Files then OK. Then "delete cookies" and "delete files". Then click OK. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

Now click on Tools>Internet Options> On the Security tab set the level to Medium. Then on the Privacy tab set the Privacy level to Medium-High.

Now click on Tools>Pop Up blocker and ensure that the pop up blocker is turned off.

Delete any shortcuts to the website in "favourites" and "bookmarks"

The above should clear any corruption and force your computer to download new cookies from the site.

IE8 (Internet Explorer 8)

Open Internet Explorer (one window only) and click on Tools then Internet Options. In the middle of the General Tab in the area relating to Temporary internet files and cookies click on Delete Files then OK. Then "delete cookies" and "delete files". Then click OK. Now press "Ctrl" and F5 together. Close and restart your browser.

Now click on Tools>Internet Options> Under the Browsing History heading please select 'Delete'

Please ensure that the Cookies, Temporary Internet Folders and History boxes are checked.

Now click on Tools>Pop Up blocker and ensure that the pop up blocker is turned off.

The above should clear any corruption and force your computer to download new cookies from the site.

For Safari

Press Ctrl, Alt and E at the same time and this will ask you whether you wish to empty the cache - select 'Empty'

In Opera

Select the 'Tools' menu and Advanced

Select Cookies

You will then need to delete the cookies one at a time.

In Chrome

Click on the spanner - top right corner

Select Clear Browsing Data from the drop down box

Ensure that Empty the Cache and Delete Cookies are checked

Select Everything from the drop down box

Click the 'Clear Browsing Data button

In Firefox

Enter the following link in your browser: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Clearing+Private+Data

Once you have done this, I'd suggest checking your Internet speed with speedtest.net and ensure it's not dreadfully low.

Once you've done both of these we can look into it further, unfortunately at this time I'm not aware of a way of downloading the videos from the Player.

Cheers,

Ste