7.53 PFR Josh Thompson (?)

Full Stockport Squad

Oldham's Highest Rated Players

7.67 PFR Dean Furman

7.63 PFR Chris Taylor

7.60 PFR Sean Gregan, Pawel Abbott

7.53 PFR Reuben Hazell

Full Oldham Squad

It's going to be tough for County. They've lost the likes of Pilkington, Gleeson, Blizzard, Dicker and Rowe. I'd

Fon Williams is a highly rated keeper (and had a good rapport with the Chaddy End last season). I've never seen him do anything exciting though.

Josh Thompson is a defender I've never seen play, who is linked with a £500k move to Celtic.

Mullins is a right back rated by their fans.

Rose is a decent left back from the few times I've seen him, more than capable of finding the net from a set piece.

Baker in midfield barely finished a game last season following a "big money" £200k move from Morecambe. If he's fit, he may be a threat.

Peter Thompson up front never delivered (except v Latics!) after scoring a gazillion goals for Linfield in previous seasons.

Oli Johnson scored at BP last season (header) and showed a wide range of finishes towards the end of the campaign with a few long range efforts finding the net. He's had trials everywhere in the Summer ... yet remains at EP.