Royle on the radio?

i was listening to BBC Radio Manchester tonight to keep up with the scores (aka the Man City show) and heard something about a show with Joe Royle on coming up soon. I heard 'talks about his life and things football' and '6.00pm' and followed by... something else football related.

quite vague, i know but can anyone help as i wouldnt mind listening to that

i was listening to BBC Radio Manchester tonight to keep up with the scores (aka the Man City show) and heard something about a show with Joe Royle on coming up soon. I heard 'talks about his life and things football' and '6.00pm' and followed by... something else football related.

He's also working for ESPN, co-commentating...

if i heard it right he is on for an hour 6pm - 7pm, talking about his career etc

should be a good listen