Abbott

I've read alot on here from people praising him and posting positive things and i'm just wondering if i'm blind to how good he is. I'm not having a go but he hasn't looked anything more than average to me. To be fair i've only seen a couple of games and i don't think he's fit yet but still, i have a nagging feeling that he wont make it into double figures this season.Or even rack up many assists. I'll glady eat humble pie if i'm wrong though :grin:

but he is the one making chances, like dave penny said this is his first season in while that he has had a pre season, so it might take abit of time f him getting use to playing all of this football but sooner or later he will be banging goals in for fun. Remeber we have only played 5 games.

i know i know. like i said i'm not having a go i was just wondering what people thought and i hope your right. I had the same feeling about davies and look how that turned out. Although i accept that Abbott couldn't be a more different player. For one he works his arse off instead of standing still on the wing.