Oldham Ultras?

Should we adopt the style of the Ultras abroad who get a REAL say in the club and how its run, I mean ever TRUCKER moans on here but never dont owt about it.

We need to show that the fans are the biggest thing at the club.

We need a proper hardcore fanbase not 4,000 odd pies who moan all TRUCKING game and a few come on here.

Ultra's is a bit of a strong word when only 20 fans are making some noise at a regular game I guess but I don't think we're at such a level yet to go there.

This is somewhat more "ultra" style supporting...

-w500_Image00057.jpg

we have got 20+ eintracht lads coming over for the colchester and leeds away in feb

Ultra's is a bit of a strong word when only 20 fans are making some noise at a regular game I guess but I don't think we're at such a level yet to go there.

This is somewhat more "ultra" style supporting...

-w500_Image00057.jpg

Is it safe to stand in there as a non ultra? We got seats in the side when we went just incase we got any hassle.

we have got 20+ eintracht lads coming over for the colchester and leeds away in feb

I know about them.

Is it safe to stand in there as a non ultra? We got seats in the side when we went just incase we got any hassle.

Not really - I wouldn't advise it for a first time match anyway. I've been in the end's a few times and many a beer is spilt. Sniffing the floor is like dipping your head into an empty Keg (not that I sniff the floor! :lol: )

My season ticket is just above the Adler's so it's out of the way of that.

Should we adopt the style of the Ultras abroad who get a REAL say in the club and how its run, I mean ever TRUCKER moans on here but never dont owt about it.

We need to show that the fans are the biggest thing at the club.

We need a proper hardcore fanbase not 4,000 odd pies who moan all TRUCKING game and a few come on here.

Haven't we got Barry6666 to give us our say in the club?