Dean Brill and Greg Fleming

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The players obviously aint getting paid to play football they may aswell get paid to be given abuse. I would never boo an oldham player but the lack of anyone playing having any fight or actually giving a :censored: is a f**king disgrace.

How the f**k do you get through to these players that we pay there :censored: wages and we arnt going to sit there and watch them not give a :censored:. 5 minutes of effort in the second half.... wish i could get paid £1k+ for 5 minutes effort.....

I too thought the criticism aimed at Brill tonight was awful too. Yep he made mistakes, but the abuse he got was shocking. If the fans who were jeering him etc were on that pitch and had that abuse aimed at them, they wouldn't like it.

I couldn't care less if you've paid £11, £20 or £300+, don't pay it if you're gonna give him that much grief after a mistake. Help the lad pick himself up, it was a horrible mistake but sarcastic cheers whenever he catches a ball in the HT warm up are only gonna knock his confidence further, probably leading to more mistakes.

I ended up moving seats tonight cause there were that many idiots causing such a negative atmosphere.

Oh, and another note, saw a few fans leaving after conceding the first goal... Wake up call to those who left after Brown's goal, we're not invincible, but we're not out of a game after conceding one goal.

Awful performance yep, but the ever growing amount of negative fans just spoils it even more IMO.

They were right though weren't they?

How were they right? On another day we could have turned a 1-0 around. I'm not saying tonight was at all impressive, but at 1-0 a game is certainly not over, especially when the goal came about how many minutes in? 21, just checked.

Edited by Nez

on a positive note, parker actually put a bit of effort in today.... not that it mattered it was like watching 11 players who had never met before.... we had moments where we created chances, but can you honestly see us putting any of them away at the moment? can only see blackman scoring, he should have started without a doubt.... abbotts confidence looks shot

why the hell are we left with a goalkeeper and 2 centre backs that are so poor and no other choices AT ALL? its beyond belief.... give the younsters a chance... cant do anymore harm than was done tonight

Guest sheridans_world
speaking of greg fleming he was sat in front of me tonight

Bet it made him feel a million $$$'s

Dunfermline dont have a game until next week.

Guest sheridans_world

We cant recall Fleming until Januyar.

Brill was at Luton while they were relegated twice, he's only ever known how to pick the ball out of the back of the net.

Our fans are turning me off this club more than the results.

I haven't read much on here tonight, but this pretty much sums up my feelings.

Not on the same level as the Richard Butcher abuse at Barnsley (where I was truly ashamed to be wearing the Blue shirt), but toe curlingly embarrassing none the less.

It's one thing to give up on a game that is over at half time (Cardiff 1 - 7, Hereford away last year) and try and salvage the day / night by having "the craic", but abusing your own players during a game that could have gone either way if one or two chances had fallen differently is pretty disgraceful.

I'm probably wrong to question the "loyal supporters" though, what do I know?