• Sean Gregan
    • Keigan Parker
    • Joe Colbeck
    • Alex Marrow
    • Alan Sheehan
    • Nick Blackman
    • Dean Furman

gregan lol.

aimless headers which concede posession, falling over the ball, HOOOOOFing it. THEN he turns to the fans, tells them to get off brills case, then a minute or so later underhits a back pass to him!! maybe he did it on purpose eh? maybe he wanted to make him run off his line?

this man is a liability, he has no authority. people reckon that the players 'respect' him, they dont they are scared of him, they dont want to play for him. i genuinely could have cried when he re-signed, if only he had resigned.

Not seen any 'live' football for a while at BP but living overseas is a genuine excuse.

All reports I have read of the performances this season have been quite depressing and I have to ask if there is something amiss at the club, behind the scenes?

Penney seemed to want to start a new era and he brought in players (albeit on the cheap) but nothing seems to have 'clicked' and it might turn out to be a case of a 'Bad Penney'. Let's hope not. The continuing bad run of home form is a matter for concern. What happened to the 'fortress mentality'?

Was Penney a unanimous choice or was he the only one the club could get? I haven't been able to find that out over here.

The results have been disastrous and to already be out of two cup competitions is going to prove pretty expensive in terms of (possible) lost revenue.

Fans must try to keep the faith but the signs are ominous. Miracles do happen but not that often in Oldam unfortunately.