A way to make OWTB more cheerfull

Every time some one posts a stupidly negative post/thread and b*tches about the team/manager/club/tta just delete the post. It wouldn't be a fair system of course and isn't in the spirit of the forum but you know what, neither is constantly slagging off the team. I'd rather be happy in a totalitarian state than miserable in a democracey.

Vote facism for a brighter tomorrow!

Every time some one posts a stupidly negative post/thread and b*tches about the team/manager/club/tta just delete the post. It wouldn't be a fair system of course and isn't in the spirit of the forum but you know what, neither is constantly slagging off the team. I'd rather be happy in a totalitarian state than miserable in a democracey.

Vote facism for a brighter tomorrow!

Facism? discrimination against people with faces? :grin:

nah i'm all for a benevolent dictatorship and lots of blank posts with the message 'Reason for edit: For being a tw*t' at the bottom

Facism? discrimination against people with faces? :grin:

nah i'm all for a benevolent dictatorship and lots of blank posts with the message 'Reason for edit: For being a tw*t' at the bottom

i won't lie...i can't spell

Lets get every mod on to the idea :grin: