ruben hazel

why does everyone keep gettin on his back? by far our most reliable player! can tell 10 a peeny didnt sign him! Shez brought in good one in with him we just need someone to partner him instead of that Clamp old man Gregan! Morgan at Macclesfield would b a decent signing if we could afford him I rec we get him for about 10K but then again thats 9999.99 more dan 10 a Penny would pay he could bring in 20 players for that

why does everyone keep gettin on his back? by far our most reliable player! can tell 10 a peeny didnt sign him! Shez brought in good one in with him we just need someone to partner him instead of that Clamp old man Gregan! Morgan at Macclesfield would b a decent signing if we could afford him I rec we get him for about 10K but then again thats 9999.99 more dan 10 a Penny would pay he could bring in 20 players for that

It's spelt Reuben

Edited by mcgoo_84

Seriously BRF, this one isn't working.

If that is a genuine post...

YOU BLIND BASTARD!

:)

Whoever you are (not that I give a :censored:) you are a complete tool.