One Question

There appear to be a lot of people on here that aren't happy with the direction the club appears to be taking but I'm yet to read a post that says someone is going to do something constructive about it.

Is there anyone or is posting messages under pseudonyms the limit of activisim?

There appear to be a lot of people on here that aren't happy with the direction the club appears to be taking but I'm yet to read a post that says someone is going to do something constructive about it.

There is more to life than Oldham mate. If the club goes under I will shed a tear or two, like a close friend dying, and then move on!

how, may i ask, are us common folk going to do something about it?

another march?

the future of the club is entering a huge risk era and us fans are going to get what we're given.

how, may i ask, are us common folk going to do something about it?

another march?

the future of the club is entering a huge risk era and us fans are going to get what we're given.

Well if you don't agree with what the trust is doing then get involved. So many people willing to criticise, so few willing to put some effort in. Same old story.

Well if you don't agree with what the trust is doing then get involved. So many people willing to criticise, so few willing to put some effort in. Same old story.

recruiting?

the trust has become a nodding dog for TTA and have no imput whatsoever.

its just a token gesture that is completely worthless (in more ways than one..is there any money left- the FANS money?) -even if all the trust voted against the move,it would still happen.