Get in there

Couldnt attend today due to being at uni over in sheffield but always listen on L.P and the brill OG/last 5 mins apart it sounded superb!!

TOLD YOU DP would get it right!! Hope my letter did the trick!

Wasn't going to come home until Southampton at home but going of the performance tonight I am tempted by saturday!

WELL DONE BOYS KEEP IT UP!!

IN PENNEY WE TRUST!!

Couldnt attend today due to being at uni over in sheffield but always listen on L.P and the brill OG/last 5 mins apart it sounded superb!!

Wasn't going to come home until Southampton at home but going of the performance tonight I am tempted by saturday!

IN PENNEY WE TRUST!!

:lol:

Awesome result tonight :)

Hope your not counting your chickens too soon :) and I am sure it was all down to your letter :lol:

I think i saw your letter on here, made a lot of sense and was in agreement with it. Much as i want to and as far as my faith goes, I hate getting ahead of myself, just being a long time latics fan will tell you never to get too excited abuot anything. But im enjoying the results now and were certainly going in the right direction. Hopefully the haters will stfu :D

IN PENNEY WE TRUST!!